Global Leader, Talent Attraction & Acquisition, EY
Executive Director, Career Services Network, Michigan State University
Director, Global Talent Acquisition, Uber
Norma Guerra Gaier
Executive Director for Texas Career Engagement, The University of Texas at Austin
The competition for talent on campus has reached a level described as "ferocious". Not only are many students receiving multiple offers and generous signing bonuses, but reports of students reneging on opportunities to accept more attractive offers are becoming commonplace.
While this may represent a great chance for students in less sought after majors to find employment, could there be negative implications as well?
- What happens when students become overwhelmed by the volume of postings and recruitment activities?
- Is it possible that campus hiring will lose its cost-benefit advantage?
- What are the implications for campus career offices that are getting swamped with requests?
- Where will third party vendors fit in?
- What happens next if the campus market becomes even hotter?
Listen in as our panel considers these and other questions as we take a moment to look at the future of campus recruitment.
All registrants will receive access to the live webinar and recording.